By using the temporary email address services provided by Adhoc-Email.com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained below.
Generally, this service prohibits:
- The use of bots of any kind
- Over-use our resources by repeatedly making many requests to our servers
- Reverse engineer, circumvent or attack our website for the purpose of gaining unauthorised privileges
- Use of our service for purposes other than intended
This service prohibits sending of messages, that:
- are unsolicited commercial email (spam)
- are harassing, abusive, defamatory, obscene, in bad faith, unethical or otherwise illegal content
- distribute trojans, viruses or other malicious computer software
- are intending to commit fraud, impersonating other persons, phishing, scams, or related crime
- distribute intellectual property without ownership or a license to distribute such property
Our domain names may be changed or removed at any time, and without warning.
Adhoc-Email.com has no control over third party resources and is not responsible or liable for their content or services offered. Adhoc-Email.com has no control over and not responsible for any content of email messages, including their attachments.
We do not perform any malware scanning on emails, including attachments. All emails are to be considered un-safe, and if opened, done so at your own risk.
We reserve the right to add and remove domain names without notice, at any time, for any reason. All email addresses are temporary and should be used as such.
Copyright violations, complaints or abuse reports should be reported to us by email on, AdhocEmailAdmin [at] ProtonMail.ch
This site uses a session cookie to maintain application state. Cookies may also be set by third party services such as Google for the purposes of ad delivery and tracking.
For abuse prevention purposes we normally keep logs of the email addresses which were created, the IP address used to create those addresses, along with the date & time they were created. We will keep these logs for as long as we see necessary, or as required to do so.
This service is provided "as is" and without any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.